Sue Aiken is the proprietor of Kavik camp and one of many stars of the fact tv present “Life at Zero”. She narrates her bear assault expertise to radio occasions. She was attacked by a bear whereas pumping water from the river. Sue suffered critical knee accidents however managed to kill the bear and dragged herself to the home. She was positioned by a pilot who had handed by his gasoline station for the third time noticing that it seemed abandon. He helped her clear up and flew her to Fairbanks who then referred her to Portland for spinal surgical procedure.
5 Sue Aikens Information
- She was born in 1963 and partly raised in Chicago earlier than transferring to Alaska along with her mom after her dad and mom divorced. This makes her 54 years presently.
- She is the proprietor of Kivik River camp positioned on the boundary of Arctic Nationwide wildlife refuge. The camp is favorable for fishing and looking. It additionally has a gasoline station which presents gasoline providers to her guests.
- She is the extremely paid star on “Life under zero” with a wage of $ 200,000 annually. This places her internet price at $ 500,000 at present as of 2019.
- She purchased the Kivik Camp from the corporate she used to work for earlier on earlier than she resigned.
- Her fundamental earnings is principally generated from June all via to September, earlier than winter.